Wednesday, January 15, 2014

You know me...

 You know me....jumping from project to project.  I've had a lot on my mind the past few days so I have just been doing a little mindless applique. 
 I've had 20 of the Dresden's done for a couple of years but I don't have them appliqued to the background squares.  So out of 20 of them, I have 6 completely finished and I am working on number 7.  This will be a big quilt.  Once it is finished it will measure 90/110.  

Sunday after Church we had dinner at my mom's.  My brother got there before we did and this is what I saw when I walked in the kitchen.  My silly brother, John always gives me a hard time.  He knows that I LOVE mom's bread.  We had a great time with lots of fun and laughs. 
 That's all for tonight, I am going to work on block #7 while watching some tv.  Richard has thrown his back out so he has been in the recliner most of the day.  He worked last night with it like that and wasn't even able to stand up straight.  
Kristie

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Oh, too bad about Richard!
I love those Dresdens, Kristie!